Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My mom before the eye lift!

Hey - today is the day my mom will be able to see better! This is the "before" picture. It is a simple procedure, they just cut away the extra baggy skin around the eye and LIFT! The best part is medical insurance pays for all of! It is considered medically necessary when you can't see through eye lids! LOL! After the procedure we go right to rehearsals. Can you say wonder woman! Also my wonderful Spanish daughter, Ana - arrived from Madrid last night. She was my exchange student we had several years ago and she has been a part of our family ever since! We love you Ana! I will post the after picture of mom next week so we can see the difference. Hugs- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Kiwi Arts Now Sold at Image Spa!

Kiwi Arts Now Sold at Image Spa!
Buy Natural Wood Bangles at Image Spa!

Kiwi Arts on Artfire

Store not available