Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just Finished! 'Montreat' Martini Glass

Painted for a customer - "Montreat" martini glasses and I painted a surprise Montreat wood bangle bracelet for her as well. She is giving the glasses a thank you gift to a friend for their trip to Montreat - but I wanted her to have something to remember their trip too! So, I painted the bracelet for her. I hope she likes them.
I am off to delivern then rehearsals. I will post better pictures soon. These are from my blackberry. Chow!
Beth- Kiwi-Arts

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Kiwi Arts Now Sold at Image Spa!

Kiwi Arts Now Sold at Image Spa!
Buy Natural Wood Bangles at Image Spa!

Kiwi Arts on Artfire

Store not available