Thursday, July 9, 2009

Better Pictures of the Montreat Martini Glasses and Bracelet!













Alright - I thought I would post some better pictures of my latest glasses and bangle bracelet I painted. The customer ordered it for a friend of hers that she went to "Montreat" with. My customer Rhonda from Peters Path wanted her friend to have a memory of their time together. Well, I was thinking..."Rhonda can not give her friend a memory gift and Rhonda not have anything", so I surprised her with a painted bracelet that Rhonda can wear. I hope she likes it, she said she loved it! Now the two friends can both remember "Montreat". I am not sure what I enjoy more, painting, art, or making people happy. Either way, there is not enough money in the world that is worth this feeling. Success!

Now, I am off to start a new order, and I am continuing to work on the set of "Three Sisters", with Ocean Troupe. Love the cast! Good times! :-) I posted some pictures in my last post.

Enjoy your last days of summer, it is coming to end faster than I can even imagine.
Beth- Kiwi Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Kiwi Arts Now Sold at Image Spa!

Kiwi Arts Now Sold at Image Spa!
Buy Natural Wood Bangles at Image Spa!

Kiwi Arts on Artfire

Store not available