Monday, January 19, 2009

The new art studio make-over is done! Time to work!












































Yea, I am done! I can't believe it! I never realized how much there was to clean out and move around. The new art furniture is in, and supplies have been organized. Now, I know I will be more productive, and have a renewed energy as well. It feels so good to work in a clean and organized room. I have attached pictures of the finished room too.
So, this week - I must prepare for two shows and get some inventory together to sell on consignment. I want to paint some bracelets too. My daughters have asked for them, I think it will be pretty easy. Cross your fingers they sell well. I am so excited! My mind is full of so many ideas! They are endless!
I put several art pieces and painted glass in a local performing arts theater about 20 minutes from me this week. They were so excited, and so was I! I hung 4 different paintings, and scattered painted stemware all over the place. It added some color to the theater, and made it possible for me to sell my work. It was a good deal for both of us.

I am going to try and sleep. I need to prepare for the busy week ahead, but I am so pumped I don't know if I can. Well, I will try anyway..........
Thanks as always - for the support you give.
Beth - Kiwi Arts

5 comments:

  1. Your room looks great! I just LOVE all those windows! Can't wait to see what you start producing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw your message for followers on jennifers blog, will come back and have a look when have time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Genie -
    Check back when you can - looking forward to it.
    Beth :-) Kiwi Arts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey funky monkey girl here...love your studio! I have a second bedroom that I am going to hopefully transform into my beading studio. I can't paint it or whatever cause I live in an apartment but I need to put pictures on the wall and get my TV/DVD player hooked up. The folks are here so they will help me out!!

    This blogging thing is getting a bit easier but still get confused! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Kiwi Arts Now Sold at Image Spa!

Kiwi Arts Now Sold at Image Spa!
Buy Natural Wood Bangles at Image Spa!

Kiwi Arts on Artfire

Store not available