Thank you for all the wonderful advice regarding my last post. I have learned alot from you, and I am going to put it in action. Also, I will be patient. :-)
I have spent some of the week painting and getting ready for a show my friend from Peters Path is doing in Savannah. She is taking some of my work with her. I am very honored and excited she is taking my art. Her clothing line is amazing!! They are branching out into other areas of art, and she picked me! :-)
I hope everyone is doing well and they are not frozen. At least if you are, keep creating in your boredom. There is no telling what you will come up with! LOL. We are supposed to get snow/ice on Tuesday. Maybe I will get a day off work so I can get more done in regards to painting.
I am posting a couple of new pictures. I made these glasses and bracelets for another show last week. The bangles are plastic, but I am going to move to natural wood. I don't care for the less eco friendly version of plastic. Take care, Beth
Ok, my computer is acting up................. I will post the pictures tomorrow
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Your Beautiful Garden6 years ago
-
first frost7 years ago
-
On Becoming a Hermitess8 years ago
-
Lifebook 2018--Save 20% Now!8 years ago
-
-
Harvest Kitty Love!9 years ago
-
Toowomba Flower Festival10 years ago
-
-
"Home Before Dark"10 years ago
-
fine art paintings11 years ago
-
Desi Girl Taking Naked Selfshot11 years ago
-
Painting a nightmare12 years ago
-
1973 National Geographic!12 years ago
-
Index-Card-A-Day 2013: Week 513 years ago
-
Goals, Anyone?13 years ago
-
Raining...13 years ago
-
Crocheting Up A Storm13 years ago
-
Found Friday 10413 years ago
-
-
New man in my life14 years ago
-
cushion15 years ago
-
New Website!16 years ago
-
New items @ GreenBeing!!16 years ago
-
-
Hasta Luego, Typepad16 years ago
-
Bedroom MAKEOVER'S!!!17 years ago
-
~~!!!~~I'M SO EXCITED~~!!!!!~~17 years ago
-
Enthral Designs17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Blog Archive
My Teams
-
Desi Girl Taking Naked Selfshot11 years ago
Kiwi Arts on Artfire
Store not available

Can't wait to see the pictures! And thanks for your comments... did you say you have 5 kiddos? I have 4 and it's tought, isn't it? Trying to manage a full time admin job, crafting AND family? We should start our own support group! LOL
ReplyDeleteYes, 5 kids! Yes, we should start our own support group! he he. I guess that is why we craft/paint! :-) I get in a world of my own when I am painting. My husband jokes that the house could fall down around me - I say "yes, it could - I will fix it later." LOL! I suppose my admin job is the only place I really try to be profesional, but when I get home, it all comes loose.
ReplyDeleteKeep up your good works - You are really talented! You have a great eye!
Beth
No kiddies for me! hooray:) I love those bangles, very, very nice! Oh, I am back at work and we monkey girls have been very, very busy & love the Tucson bead shows!!!
ReplyDeleteFunky Monkey Girl,
Jolene