Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Notification Letter To You

Confidential Business Proposal!!

I have a business Proposa which will benefit both of us, The amount of money involved is ($9 .5 Million Dollars) which i want to transfer from an abandoned account to your bank account; it is 100% risk free.

My position in the bank is an advance for this deal.
A lot of customers open private accounts with different Banks without the knowledge of their families and when they die, such money will be lost to the Bank, unless someone comes to claim it. This is how a lot of Bank Directors make so much money silently.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me. I am the only one who knows about this situation, and now you are second. Therefore, if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. My Contact email ; alfonso_cortez1@aol.com

Thanks
Mr Alfonso Cortez

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Kiwi Arts Now Sold at Image Spa!

Kiwi Arts Now Sold at Image Spa!
Buy Natural Wood Bangles at Image Spa!

Kiwi Arts on Artfire

Store not available